What am I doing lately...

Notice that I don’t really update my blog recently. Simply because I’m buzy :)
1# Crochet cute mittens and hat for my nephew!

My nephew is coming to this wonderful world in March next year. Everyone in the family is soooo excited. Poor little nephew hasn’t get his name yet, mainly because his dad’s surname is ‘Say’ – 谢. This is a very unique surname; usually it will be converted to ‘Sia’, ‘Cheah’, ‘Tsay’… When Pik Yee asks for opinion for her baby’s name, she always ended up getting funny names like ‘Say Cheese’ ‘Say Hello’ ‘Say Sorry’ from us. Poor thing! Haha

2# Fullfill my childhood dream

I know I mentioned that I hate Piano, cuz it brought some not-so-good childhood memory. But I do hope that I know how to play violin, I can’t explain why. I remembered I have a checklist for my 2008 New Year resolution, and one of them is to learn violin. It’s already 2010 December right now. One day, I was doing house-keeping for my gmail, and out of sudden I notice my last email conversation with the music studio was on 2010 January. Seems like I have decided which studio to go and which class to take at that time. I can’t believe that I can drag the decision for 12 months! So the next day lunch time, without any hesitation I to go to ATM, cash out few hundreds, drive to the studio, and register for a violin class.

I just want to make sure that when I die one day, I can tell myself: “It’s ok, at least u know how to play violin…”

3# Maintain my blogshop!

Secret Lover of coz! It is fun, and easy. I do not feel stressful at all by doing all these fun things and trying to grab customers. We have stocked up few more items from victoria secret.

4# Work, of coz 

Works accumulate day by day, never-ending. But I am glad that it is never-ending, that means I am learning something new everyday and oppurtunities come in everyday. Give me more, I can do it!

5# Shopping sprreeeee

I got a new watch, a new pair of white shoes, a new handbag, a new bracelet, a new dinner white dress, a new denim one-piece dress, a new scaft, a new eye pallete from too-faced… feeling guilty right now. My purse hates me, I know.

6# Handle and control my emotions

I am frustrated. I am disappointed. I am sad. I am depress. I am upset. I do not know what do you want. And you tell me that you also do not know what do you want. I really do not know what I am I suppose to do right now.

0 comments:


**酷辣园丁**

  • miusse fashion
  • Chun Shiong
  • Yin Keng
  • Bee Hui
  • Jaster
  • OneGig
  • Fax Ko
  • Phei Phei
  • Ross
  • Jia Yee
  • Yvonne
  •  

    Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.