My bad habits

The first thing the instructor told us during the "7 habits for highly effective people" training class today is to get rid of bad habits.

If you are a shopaholic with heavy credit card debts, time to break the cards now.
If you are a smoker, time to put away the cigarette now.

My bad habit is I tend to think of you when I feel alone. Even when there is someone beside me or I am in the center of crowd. Whenever I feel alone, I will think of you. I feel painful in my heart. Very painful.

I still don't understand. What makes you think that I am strong enough to take this?

NO, you are wrong. I couldn't take this. Not at all.

How can I get rid of this bad habit? I don't know.

I have been trying so hard. At least for the past 7 months. I swear.

Alcohol is the only remedy, I guess.

At least it works for insomnia.

0 comments:


**酷辣园丁**

  • miusse fashion
  • Chun Shiong
  • Yin Keng
  • Bee Hui
  • Jaster
  • OneGig
  • Fax Ko
  • Phei Phei
  • Ross
  • Jia Yee
  • Yvonne
  •  

    Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.