I don’t need a Tiffanny

Tiffanny is almost every girls’ dream. I can’t deny that I would like to have one too. But marriage is not the matter of Tiffany or diamond carat. What matters is the person that you are going to live with for the rest of your life.

If the person is the right person for me, I don’t need a Tiffanny.
If I can’t find the right person, I don’t need a Tiffanny.

I know I am getting old, and at time goes by I am losing the qualification to say that “I don’t care!” for marriage. But I think if the person is not right, there is no point.

0 comments:


**酷辣园丁**

  • miusse fashion
  • Chun Shiong
  • Yin Keng
  • Bee Hui
  • Jaster
  • OneGig
  • Fax Ko
  • Phei Phei
  • Ross
  • Jia Yee
  • Yvonne
  •  

    Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.