Miss you, hate you too

What will you do when you miss someone.

Misscall him/her?
Text him/her?
Check his/her facebook, try to find out what he/she is doing lately?
Keep checking his/her msn status if he/she is online?
Listen to the songs, revise the precious moments in your mind again and again?

I miss you.

But I hate you too.

This is giving me a bad bad mood.


~ Almost the end of May, 2011 ~
 One night in Milpitas, San Jose
Someone was always beside me when I was in this kind of bad mood
Special thanks to that 'someone' :)

0 comments:


**酷辣园丁**

  • miusse fashion
  • Chun Shiong
  • Yin Keng
  • Bee Hui
  • Jaster
  • OneGig
  • Fax Ko
  • Phei Phei
  • Ross
  • Jia Yee
  • Yvonne
  •  

    Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.