Tell me WHY

It is supposed to be a beautiful Saturday. Suppose to.

I woke up in the early morning and went for hiking at Bukit Jambul with my bro. The sun is bright, air is fresh and everything is so wonderful. What a good start of the day. But things started to go a little bit off track, when we try to explore another hiking path. Luckily at the end, we managed to get out from the jungle.

Then we headed to a nearby hawker stall for breakfast. I ordered a plate of economic bee hoon without chili. But the auntie gave me a plate of bee hoon, with chili sauce on it (argh…..)

We went back home then. I spent the rest of my morning time to settle the dusts in my room and the unwashed clothes (accumulated for a week). Just imagine how dusty my room was and how lazy I am in the past one week, I’d spent two hours time to clean it up =P

To keep up the good (and hardworking) mood, I headed to office at 2pm to finish some lab tests for my project. I spent almost 1.5 hours in the lab, but I just can’t get any test done. Because my board screwed up after few tests and it just died. I can’t do the code compilation/simulation either, because the software license in my PC and the lab PC are having problem. I’ve tried to access Siebel to update some customer issues, but I just can’t. The site is under maintenance. Tell me, why am I here?

So I called ah shiong and ah bee for a night out. We agreed to take a dinner together and then go for a movie. I went back home, took a bath and changed. I am supposed to pick up them at Air Hitam (I’m staying in Sungai Ara, Bayan Baru). Lesson learnt from one of the previous outings, I wouldn’t choose to take the GreenLane way to Air Hitam during Saturday evening time. Because the traffic was so so so terrible that time and I was stuck in the traffic jam for almost an hour. Therefore, I’ve choose to take the Relau way. But, who knows, there was a traffic jam there as well, without any reason (no accident, no car break-down). WHY????

At the end, I managed to pick up both of them and we headed to Gurney drive for dinner. We decided to have our dinner at Mr. Pot. After the dinner, we quickly rushed to GSC at Gurney Plaza but the tickets for Final destination are all sold out!!!! Else we have to wait until 11.40pm (Argh…..) So, we go for ‘Imagine that…’ Is a good movie though (luckily, else ah bee have to buy us supper =P).

After movie, of course I need to drop them back home before I go back to Sg. Ara. After I sent them back home, I have to drive back to Sg. Ara alone. I thought Costal way should be the fastest path at midnight, but I was wrong!!!! I should have remembered that Hari Raya is just around the corner and the police are extremely active during this period. They set road block and caused traffic jam. WHY WHY WHY!!!!!

Finally, I went through it after 20 mins jam. When I was about to reach home, it started to rain, VERY VERY heavily. And the most exciting fact is, I do not have umbrella in my car!!!! So I quickly parked my car and ran towards the gate of my house. Yes, I get wet. All wet. I took bath and sneezed for >50 times. Just right after I stepped out from my bathroom, I looked through the window and noticed that the rain stopped.

It is supposed to be a beautiful Saturday. Suppose to.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.