Give me up again

"I can give up anything that I have. Really one!" I said.

You keep silence, and look at me, and touch my face, and then smile.

All this while, I thought that is a sign of acknowledgement and mutual agreement.

But I just noticed, it is not that way.

You never promise anything, you never said that you are willing to give up things for me.

And now, you gave me up.
Why?

I try to cry, but I couldn't.

I think I am running out of tears. I have been giving enough tears for whatever you have said and you have done for the pass one year.

I really don't understand.

I don't understand.

I don't understand.

I don't understand.

I really really do not understand.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.