When should we say good bye?

I listen to this song, over and over again.
There is only one thing in my mind right now.

I really understand how difficult it is. I really understand.
When should we say goodbye?

****************************************
GoodBye
- Air Supply

I can see the pain living in your eyes
And I know how hard you try
You deserve to have much more

I can feel your heart and I simpathize
And I'll never criticize
All you've ever meant to my life

I don't want to let you down
I don't want to lead you on
i don't want to hold you back
From where you might belong
You would never ask me why
My heart is so disguised
I just can't live a lie anymore

I would rather hurt myself
Than to ever make you cry
There's nothing left to try
Though it's gonna hurt us both
There's no other way than to say

goodbye.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.