好伟大的梦想

I browsed through the youtube that day, when I was really bored. I found a video recorded from ‘China got talent’. There was a 12 years old Mongolian boy sings in the competition. I wasn’t quite impressed by his voice because I can't really understand the lyrics. But I was stunned, when he told the judges about his dream:




我要发明一种墨水,把那墨水在地上一点,全世界就会变成绿草


I want to invent a kind of ink that just need a drop to drop on the ground, the whole world will cover with green grass


He lost his parents when he was 8. And still, he came out with this statement when talk about his dream in life. At that moment, I feel embarrassing for being an adult. I have tons of complaints about my job and my life, and I don't contribute enough to help the community. I know I should appreciate for being myself, as I am in a better position compare to those unfortunates at the other side of the world.

0 comments:


**酷辣园丁**

  • miusse fashion
  • Chun Shiong
  • Yin Keng
  • Bee Hui
  • Jaster
  • OneGig
  • Fax Ko
  • Phei Phei
  • Ross
  • Jia Yee
  • Yvonne
  •  

    Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
    No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.