W.H.Y.

Why people always leave.
Why things always change.
Why fairy tales always lie.
Why there is no 'forever' in this world.
Why people like to take things for granted.
Why I can be easily upset by someone.
Why god always take things away from me, especially things that I treasured.
Why it is so difficult to find a nice place to stay in Penang.
Why it is so hard to get the yoga class that suit me.
Why my rabbits always die.
Why I am always alone.
Why it is so hard to find the right companion.

Why tears always drop without my notice.

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie meiyu said...

    Because this is life, learn to cherish it instead of questioning :P

    God says, challenges make u a tougher person, take them as challenges instead of sorrows.

    R u stronger now?  

  2. Unknown said...

    life is never so easy, we need to prepare for challenges...

    经一事长一智
    long time no see  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.